Pages

Thursday 25 June 2020

Letter to my family

Dear Family,

I miss you guys so much. I never knew being a soldier could be that hard. I miss eating with you guys because I know mum does the best cooking. I hope Inga,Marcus and Ariyana are being good. Anyway I have a couple of questions like what do you guys eat? Are you guys listening to mum? I hope so.

So where I am writing this letter I am in Germany. I mean it isn’t that bad because I get to hang out with my new friends I made. I sleep in the trench. A trench is probably the safest place during a war. It is very loud sometimes because of the gunshots happening,

I haven’t been given the exact time when I am coming home, but my boss said probably mid September. I just wanna say if I don’t make it just remember that I love you guys with all my heart because you guys are my all time favourite people in the whole entire world.

From Angelica
xoxoxoxo


This is my letter I would send to my family if I were in the war. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.