Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2019

Making pancakes

Whats your dream breakfast?Mine is pancakes and that is just what I have been making.What do you like on you pancake? I like to add syurp.Have you even made pancakes? Well commet down below?                                 If you are reading this you will sure love pancakes after this.


I was just sittting watching Spongebob until my mum called me to come. She whispered to me and said that we were going to have my dream breakfast. Pancakes! My heart was just beating like I had just ran away from  a animal. She told me to be quiet so the others wouldn't know. I brang a plate out and a spatula.

Making it

My mum put the stove on low just to be safe. We used one of the bottles, but you can use home stuff. The only thing to is to add water. Now the first thing to do was to get some butter and spared it around the pan. The second was to pour a tiny bit of the bater into the pan. Then you wait. The only way to know when to flip it is when bubbles come up and they pop. Then once they have poped push the pancake to the coner then flip and that is how you know. Watch out incase you get burnt. I got burnt only two times but I'm ok. Remember to also have a grown up with you at all times. My mum was there just to be safe.

Tasting

When all of them were done it was time to taste them. My broither Marcus had all ready taste some but not me. So what I did was taste them and they tasted so good.It had tasted like I were the queen. I called my grandpa to come and taste them and he was kinda sick so I wanted to help. He tasted it with his tea and jhe was so happy of me.

I lloved doing this because it was fun and cool. I would wish if you guys try this out. It taste good and I can't wait for you guys to test it out. If you ever do this please try to comment this down below on blog it. I hope you have a good holiday.


                                              Here are some photos of me and me family.
This is me and my sister Inga with the pancakes.
This is my grandpa and he enjoyed the pancakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.