Pages

Sunday 14 February 2021

New puppy!

On Friday I was just sitting in the living room when I heard my sister Inga. Now every time I hear Inga I usually go out to scare her, but it's really me getting scared. Anyway, I walked outside to see where she was standing when I saw something moving. I decided to go closer and I saw a puppy.  At first, I thought that we were just looking after it for the day. Then this is when I remembered my uncle saying he was going to get one. At this point, I was jumping because I was excited and I was calling my other siblings. I asked what the name of the puppy was and he said that the name of the puppy was Cayzel. We played with her all day. I was just so happy to have a puppy now. I just can't wait for what's to come!





Also if you look closer into the pictures you can notice that her eyes look different. Like one is blue and one is like an aqua green.



1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Angelica,

    Wow what a gorgeous puppy! You must be so excited to have her - I bet she is making your lockdown fun.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.