Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Cobras

I”m here today to talk to you about the king cobra. The king cobra is the largest snake that is venomous. A cobra can even kill an elephant. Isn’t that amazing. If us humans were the elephant it would have been 20 of us who died. Lucky I don’t think we have cobras in New Zealand, but I know where to find a cobra.

You can find a cobra in many places, but these are the best places. The first one is in Australia. That is not a surprise. Australia is one of the hottest places in the world. So I would know why a cobra would not want to live there. The second place is Africa. Again this is another place where it is hot. Africa is the home to many animals we can see in the zoo. The last best place to find a cobra is in southern Asia. I don’t know if that is hot, but cobras live there anyway.

Cobras eat other snakes. Isn’t that weird. A cobra eats a snake even though it’s a snake. I know that does not make sense at all. A cobra can eat a snake that is venomous or non venomous. Usually a cobra eats the head first. Some cobras don’t.

You can also find cobras in the rain forest. That is all the information I have. Do you have any? I hope that you enjoy this piece of writing.

This is some things I learnt about the cobras.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.