Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

ICEBERG!



We were so close to hitting the iceberg. I started to get scared. Until I remembered that even if this is happening to me and the crew I can keep everyone home.There were 15 lifeboats which could fit five in each one. That was enough to get everyone off board.




Every single time we were getting closer I became worried because I needed to get everyone out. By that time we were up to our last one. Which included me and my friends. We had an extra person. That is when I told my friends to leave without me. I know how to swim so yeah you get the point.




There I was a few meters away from the iceberg. I said goodbye to the ship. Off I go swimming in the freezing cold water. I guess that day was the day I knew that I was a hero.




This is my story about me saving a lot of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.