Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

Swimming with a green turtle

Ah yes welcome back. It;s me explorer Angelica. Now the last time you heard from me it was when I was time travelling. Now this week I will be talking about and doing some fun stuff when animals. Today’s animal is the green sea turtle. In fact I will be swimming with it. So without further ado introduce the green sea turtle.

Now the green sea turtle is a very important animal. Why? I may hear you say. Well it is important because right now it is endangered. If you don’t know what that means, it means that animal will probably be extinct soon. In other words they are not that much of that animal. Anyway onto swimming.

Swimming with turtles has been on my bucket list for a pretty long time now. Now swimming with the green sea turtles means I have to be very careful and quiet. Sorry let’s get on to swimming now.

Here I am swimming with the green sea turtle. It’s flippers moving forward then back. I looked at the green sea turtle and it’s eyes were very cool and nice. Swimming with the green sea turtle feels like I am in a dream. They are calm and very quiet.

After hours of swimming with the green sea turtle. It is time to say goodbye. I hope you enjoyed it. Come back next time to hear more interesting things about animals. This is explorer Angelica signing off, but remember next time. What animal do you think it will be?

This is  my story about swimming with the green sea turtle. I hope you enjoy it.

here is a picture of the green sea turtle. 
Drone footage captures migration of 64,000 green sea turtles - CNET

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.