Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Iceberg ahead!

There I was looking out of the dock when suddenly the captain rushed out and told everyone that there was an iceberg straight ahead. I mean I wasn’t that scared, like this wasn’t my first time heading straight into an iceberg. Actually it was. Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I was scared like very very scared like scared.

Anyway we were only a few feet away from the iceberg. Every time we got closer I got more scared. I mean I was too young to die. I was only eleven. I haven’t even seen Oprah. No I was joking, but really I want to.

We didn’t have any time so I went up to do it myself. I had only 2 minutes left. I kept turning and turning. That is when the ship finally turned. I guess I was a life saver. All thanks to me. We headed back home and I was on the cover of the newspaper. So that is my story. What is your’s.

This is my story about a iceberg ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.