Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Term two extension reflection

This term it has been a blast for extension.Well we did a couple of awesome things like coding, playing Minecraft with Zoe, coding robots and Forty hour famine . Me and Julianna even got to go on Kea Kids News.We also had to do a scratch game and an animation. We also did a research.I'm going to start with doing stuff with Zoe.

Last week we got to do some epic stuff with Zoe. If you don't know what Zoe does well she works for OMG TECH. That is like a coding company but really cool. Well what we did was playing Minecraft and coding robots. How we were going to do this was that the people that was setting up go and do coding then the people that didn't they go on Minecraft.So it was me, Julianna, Kiarah, Kauri, Simon and Shayna. First Zoe explained to us what to do and what not to do. Well there were different things like go forward, turn left and stuff. Zoe also told us that if this orange thing comes on then we have to tell her.We started, me and Shayna were working together.There were three lanes and me and Shayna chose the 1st lane. we did all sorts of stuff until one of them worked. We did go forward for 3000 seconds then turn a quarter   . It finally worked. The only thing was that it was time to go and play Minecraft. We played then it was done. I think that it was fun because we got to play Minecraft and it was awesome.

We also did a scratch game it's on my blog so check it out.

I also did an animation so check that out to.

I also did a research check that out.

I hope extension is fun next term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.