Pages

Sunday 21 July 2019

Picking up my sister and uncle

At Thursday elevn o'clock pm me, Inga and my grandpa went on an adventure. Can you guess where? we were going to the airport to pick up our sister and uncle. I was so exicted because we haven't seen them in a month.They were at Tonga. So we went. Funny storie when we got to the van Inga pointed out that our cat was in  there. My grandpa opened the door and our cat came out. Anyway we got in and went off. It was a bit long to get there. After half an hour (30 minutes) we were finally there. When we got there I was confused because when we always go to the airport we always get a ticket. We wonder aroundand there was a sign that said carpark c is closed. So we went around to the exit and I was right. It had turn out that we took a wrong turn. We got a ticket and parked. As time was getting closer I felt like the butterflies were getting bigger. Walking up the escalater I was really shakkey. When we got to the tippy top. We walked east and looked at the big screen. It said lolotonga hifo which means getting off in Tongan. I walked to the front row think I would see them first. Suddenly my sister and unclealready came out. My grandpa saw them first. We got out and she started to speak Tongan. I laugh and said " it is good to have you back sis". After we went home and it was 12:30 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.