Pages

Thursday 11 July 2019

Helping mum cook dinner

Have you ever cooked dinner with mum? Well you should because it helps faster. Anyway, do you like to help with dinner? I am always ready. Now tonight me and my mum cooked curry, Sounds nice right. After reading this you will always love to help mum with dinner. You will probably know how to cook curry. Just saying people. Plus while reading this please don't be scared to asked questions                                                                   in the comments.

I was just laying down until mum called me. It sounded like she was in a horror movie. I went in and she said " will you help me to do dinner". I yelled " yes please". Then she whispred to me " were going to have curry, but don't tell the others" I asked "why not ?. She replied back "because if they know they will come and make it wierd". Then I said " ok" smiling akwardly.

Now for the cooking.

The very first thing to do was to wash the pot. Then we had to clean the chicken just to get the germs off. Now me and my mum put the stove ion low and put the chicken in the pot. We added just a little bit of water. Now we wait. Here is a photo of it cooking. Sometimes wierd bubbles come up, only sometimes. 

We also had some green cooked banana's. Here is a photo.

After waiting for a very long time ( 15 min) I finially added the curry power. Which looks like this.
After adding that we wait again. Wow waiting is a really long time even if your cooking stuff. In the mean while me and my mum made lemonade. We used a plastic jug just to be safe. We also used a sifted because to get the seeds out of there. we used six lemons. and lots of sugar. After that we waited again.

I got the plates out and mum started to scoop plates of the curry. She put bananas on my papa ones.Soon you know it we started to eat.

Tasting it 

Tasting it smelled nice and great. I hope that you can realate and do this at home. Spendin g this time with your mum is always important and it should happen all the time. Hope you can do this. I hope you can enjoy this writting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.