Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2019

Animation term two

This is my animation for extension. It is about how Polynesian navigators found their ways around the world. here is my script

Hi, welcome to my animation my animation is all about how the polynesian navigators use things to find there way to place’s.

Birds, birds are important because polynesian navigators used them to find them land.The reason why was because they fly over sea to get some food.They also went every single year to get food.

Ocean swells, Ocean swells help the polynesian navigators because it could drift them to the island. They also knew because there could sometimes be patterns which also lead them to the island.

Clouds, Clouds were useful to the polynesian navigators because clouds are over land.The colour of it helped as well. The clouds also could reflect the colour the land.

The Sun, the sun is helpful because the position that it sets and rises that can guide the polynesian navigators to where the island is.

Finally the stars,the stars are helpful because they stay on the position they were at. There is a star that is called the southern cross that helps them know were are.

I hope you enjoyed my movie about the polynesian navigators. I hope you can relate to it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.