Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2019

Baking cupcakes

Have you ever used a oven alone? Well I have and I was even baking cupcakes.Have you ever baked cupcakes? Well reading this will show you how to make them and that they are fun to bake.

In the afternoon my mum had told me that I can finally bake my own cupakes.Iwas so happy because I have been waiting for tthis moment forever. I ran to the kitchen. When I got there my mum told me to get all the ingredients to bake them. So I got them all. I used the boxed one,but you can use some at home. The ingredients were butter,milk, two eggs. The rest was in the box. I also used a spoon,knife and wisk. 

Making it

The first thing to do is to preheat the oven to 1
60 degrees. The reason why was because you can just put the cupcakes in the oven instead of waiting for it.Now the first insturion was to put the dry ingredients in. It was baking power and flour.The next one was to pour half a cup of milk. Now the second to last part was to crack two eggs. Now the last part is to scoop four table spoons (Tbsp )of butter ,then mix! Wait I forgot to tell you guys I was baking vanilla cupcakes.After a long time of mixing it was nowtime to put them in the packs and put them straight in the oven. 

Baking

After putting them in I had to wait twenty to twenty five minutes to bake. Heres a picyure of them baking.

After waiting for a long time it had  turned out perfect,better then I had expected. Here is a photo.

Tasting

It tasted so good. I was so proud of myself for baking this, everyone was. I hope that I can do this again because it was so good. and it was fun. I hope you can do this to.What is your favourite flavour? Mine is vanilla. Can't wait to hear from your times.I hope you enjoyed my writting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.