Pages

Sunday 21 July 2019

Going rock climbing for Koni's birthday

Have you ever gone rock climbing before? Well if you have great. After reading this you will want to go.

Yesterday it was my cousins birthday. His name is Koni and was turning five. When we got there it was big. After getting off we went inside. It looked so cool. It was like a giant arcade.Anyways, we went upstairs and that was where everyone was. Later uncle Nella said " all the kids that want to climb come with me".I wanted to so I did.

We had to get a wristband so we could climb. After that we had to wait in a to put on our climbing gear. The gear was a harnes. It was a bit hard to put it on.  You had to wear it like pants and they would tighten it. When you were done you would have to wait. The the man teached us how to climb and clip it on. The first thing he told us was how to clip  it on. So you turn and pull back. You have to do both of them. After we got to go. I was so exicted.

After all the climbing it was over . I hope I can do this again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.