Pages

Monday 2 August 2021

Olympic letter

 This is my letter for our leaders of the school. I hope you enjoy it. 

To whom it may concern,


First of all I want to thank you for taking your time to read this letter due to having a very busy schedule.

Before I say my strange request, I just want to say that being at this school is amazing. This school is a

mazing because you give us amazing opportunities in different things. For example sports,because not t

hat many schools get to do it. Another thing is using devices.


Now, I am sure you are aware that the Olympics are happening now. Even though we are winning all of

these medals, it would be great to see them in action doing it. So for my request I would like it if we could

watch the Olympics during class. Yes, I know this sounds strange and trust me it is. In your mind you are

probably thinking that if we do watch the Olympics, it would be as if we are wasting this time on nothing,

but here's the catch. 


If you agree to doing this, we would make sure to do all of our learning before watching the Olympics.

We would also make sure to keep the volume down, so that we don't distract the other classes.

Yours sincerely,

Angelica  

                                       



1 comment:

  1. Hi Angelica,
    Your neat signature looks great! I love how you have separated ideas into paragraphs. This reminds me of the time we write letters to the Prime Minister. It would be even better if you considered adding another topic/paragraph. Fantastic work!
    From Kiarah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.