Pages

Thursday 26 August 2021

Advertisement for LAMPS!

 Hi, this is my advertisement. This was one of my literacy classes activity. Our task was to advertise something in our own homes. For today I advertise lamps in my house. Yes I do know that this is pretty basic, but that the first thing that came to the top of my head By the way the number is fake, so DO NOT  TRY IT! It is also in stores just wanted to do that because I see those in ads as well. Anyways I have a little challenge for you. See if you can spot the little message in the photo. As we all know Lock down is very hard to get through, but we've all done this one and we can get through it.Anyways I hope you enjoy this and remember to STAY SAFE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.