Pages

Monday 20 July 2020

My statement and reason's why the blue whale should be kept in it's natural habitat!

Hello and welcome back to the adventures with explorer Angelica. Sadly today is my last day talking to you guys, but in two weeks time I will share all of my adventures with you when I get back. Anyway to finish off with the blue planet animals is the huge, the mighty, the amazing blue whale. Was that your guess from yesterday’s adventure? If it was you are cool and amazing. So before we get started this adventure is a bit interesting and sad at the same time. I will explain now.

Now I think that this is important because as you guys know I am an explorer. Now what is happening in the world. Well not now, but what is happening is that people are voting whether Blue whales should live in their natural habitat or people should be able to capture Blue Whales for food or to put them in zoos. Obviously I am on the team where they should live in their natural habitat. What side are you on? So without further ado the Blue Whale.

Did you know that the Blue Whale is the biggest animal on planet earth? Isn’t that just crazy! The blue whale’s favourite food to eat is krill. Krill is like shrimp and prawns.There scientific name is Balaenoptera musculus. I will also be describing what they look like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.