Pages

Monday 20 July 2020

My adventures to Italy

Hello and a huge welcome back to all of you explorers. It’s me explorer Angelica. Now it has been two whole weeks since I have talked to you guys. I know I did not see you soon. Anyway I will be talking to you guys about one of my adventures during the holidays. Today I will be telling you about the amazing adventures that I did in drum roll please…….. Italy. Well isn’t that wonderful. Anyway let’s get right into it.

Now Italy is in the continent of Europe. Italy was formed up into a country in 1861. Wow! That was a long time ago. Anyway Italy’s king was Victor Emmanuel II. It doesn’t really say who found it but at least we know who the king was. The currency they use in Italy is Euro. That said like the beginning of Europe. By the way currency means the type of money they use. Let’s get on to the food.

Italy has many foods like Focaccia Bread,Pasta Carbonara and Mushroom Risotto. The most popular foods and drinks to eat and drink in Italy are of course pizza, lasagna and coffee.You may know or not know that pizza started up in Italy. Actually there is a baker named Raffaele Esposito from Naples who has given lots of credit for making the first pizza pie. Pizza pie it sounds like it started off as a pie anyway. He topped the pizza with fresh tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and basil. That pizza is still known as Pizza Margherita today in Italy. You may be shocked but lasagna didn’t come from Italy. It was actually made from Ancient Greece a long time ago. Now this is my experience with Italy.

I only had 44 hours to spend time in Italy because I needed to go to my next one. The first place I stopped at was the hotel. It was fantastic. Anyway I went to a restaurant where I heard they had great pizza and coffee. As I took a little glimpse of the restaurant it looked very pretty and fancy. As I sat down on the chair they gave me the menu which was super fancy. I ordered the best thing on the menu. Obviously I chose the pizza. They brought the pizza out and oh my it presented great. My first taste of it was like 34 different pizzas in one big one. After that I took a detour of the city. Luckily I was in the capital of Italy. Which is Rome. After 42 hours of fun I had to go to my next adventure!

Well that is all I have for today. I hope you enjoy learning things about Italy. Explorer Angelica signing off from a great adventure. Tune in next time for when I explain more about these adventures I had. BYE!

This is my writing about things in Italy and my exploring.By the way this is all fake, but I hope you enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.