Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Octopus exploring

Hello and welcome back to the adventures with explorer Angelica. Now yesterday we learnt about the west Indian manatee. Today we are going to look at a daily day of a Giant pacific octopus. Did you guess that we were going to learn about that animal? Anyway let's go and adventure a daily day of an giant pacific octopus!

Now I was not allowed to travel out to the pacific waters so I decided to contact a friend to bring one over. Well actually I just went to the zoo. Now I don't normally do this but this time I will be staying and looking at what it does and be for 24 hours. Now usually I am not allowed, but I am. 

Now here is me telling you guys about the amazing and cool creature.  The giant pacific octopus is one of the largest octopus species. As everyone knows they have 8 legs with two rows of suckers. Now here is the cool bit about them. When they feel like people are coming underwater they use their camouflage to blend in with what it is around them.  The best times to go hunting is probably at night.

It is getting pretty dark so I will explain you what it looks like then bye bye. The pacific giant octopus is mainly red and pink. It can change to different colours. Such as blue, purple and even more. There mouth is in the middle of all of there legs. Oh no we are running out of time! If you have seen one before good on you.  SO sad to say goodbye. Anyway what animal do you think we were look into tomorrow. This is explorer Angelica signing off from a wonderful adventure. BYE! Giant Pacific Octopus (Enteroctopus dofleini) · iNaturalist NZ
IMAGE SOURCE 

PICTURE OF A GIANT PACIFIC OCTOPUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.