Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Fight a cobra

This is my writing about me fighting a cobra. Yes this is not true. Anyway I hope you enjoy this writing of mine.

There I was standing in the middle of the Colosseum. Rushing through my head was all of the great times I had. I was nervous because possibly in seconds I could end my life right here right now. I just couldn’t stop thinking about the animal or human I was versus. Honestly my nightmare was going to come true in like 45 seconds. I looked up at the top of the Colosseum and saw the traps. The traps were used to protect the people watching from the rain and the bright yellow sun. Anyway without counting I knew nearly the whole city was here. Over 50,000 people could be in the Colosseum. Before it could start I reminded myself that there are cage’s right underneath the sand I was battling on.


Suddenly my challenger came out. It was an animal, but not any type of animal it was the cobra. Ahhh! Why a cobra. A cobra was my biggest nightmare of all. In fact in my nightmares I was battling a cobra. Let’s just say that the cobra looked very hungry. Usually cobras would stay in the same place, but this one kept on moving closer and closer every step I made the cobra came closer. It was at the point where I could risk it or not. I knew the right thing to do was to fight. Let me tell you it wasn't easy. I have to say that even though I almost got bitten I remembered that I had a fight not long ago and I almost broke that person’s arm. That when I turned into beast mode.

I was charging towards the cobra and before I knew it I had won.It turns out that when I jumped my sword went through the cobras body. Some body parts were still moving so I chopped it. Ever since that day I became a legend and I even had my own story. I never knew I had it in my but I did. Remember people never give up and also push yourself to the limit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.