Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2020

WHAT! The Mona Lisa is stolen!

There I was just standing in the middle of the Louvre Museum when I heard the alarm ring. At first I thought it was just a test because they had installed some new alarms. I guess I was wrong. All at once I saw 10 security guards running past. What was crazy was that I didn’t even see who they were chasing. Suddenly a person ran past with the Mona Lisa. I tried to stop him or her, but he or her was a bit faster than me. Luckily I got a glimpse of that thief. Although something looked similar about that person. Their ruby red eye’s reminded me of someone, but I couldn’t remember who.

Next thing I know cops and even detectives were here. I mean I was in France. There were lot’s of criminal investigators. People from NCIS, CIA and even Chicago P.D. I mean it was an honour meeting them, but still there was a person to catch. The first detective to question me was detective Dotts. I know that names sound weird but it was cool at the same time. He asked me what had happened. I told him that I heard the alarm ringing. Then I told him that he or she was running away with the painting of the Mona Lisa. Next thing I told him was that I tried to catch the person but they were a bit faster than me. As he was walking away I quickly told him that I got a glimpse of the person.

When I got to the hotel I was staying in I called each and every single person in my family to ask them if someone in our family had ruby red eye’s. They all said no, but my cousin Vanessa said that she once saw a new girl at her school who had ruby red eye’s who loved art. Bingo. That was it. I quickly ran to tell detective Dotts about who it was. They found the address and went to get her. I kindly ask to see if I could come. He said yes! We arrived there and she was caught in the act. It had turned out that she had broken out of prison to get her hands on the Mona Lisa. Now she is held in custody. Every since then I got a job as a detective and let me tell you it is the best thing in my whole life. This happened all thanks to my now favourite cousin Vanessa.


This is my task for writing. The task was that I had to pretend that I witness a crime when the Mona Lisa was stolen. In other words I was a eye witness because I saw everything. This is fake, but I hope you enjoy this piece of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.