Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

Dangerous writing 2

Sometimes little animals can be big. Take for example  this little ant. He is trying to climb a rock. Why? Well because he wants to achieve his goal. When he was little his mother past and she told him to go climb a rock and see the light. Six years later he found the rock and climbed. He was trying so hard but he couldn't do it.  Until he thought about his mother. He remembered what she had said before she past. So he never gave up. He tried and tried again. Soon he go to the top. It was about noon and he thought that his mother was there with him.  He then saw a stick and went to pick it up. Then he yelled " mother I will never ever forget you because you are my life".  That afternoon he looked at the sunrise and smiled.

This is my dangerous writing part 2. This time we were writing about a ant lifting a stick. There are some mistakes. The reason why was because we only had five minutes.   I also did another one about a mammoth stuck in an iceberg. Which one do you think has more? I wish that I could type faster but I am happy about my progress. If you want to see the link CLICK HERE.Can you beat my writing? I hope you enjoy these writings.



Somewhere there is a elephant that is stuck in an iceberg. A human saw it and came to see what was going on. When he stepped up to the iceberg the foot slowly. Soon the truck started to move and the iceberg made a very loud noise. It was like It was going to come out. When he looked closer he noticed that it was  mammoth. He was in shock because he had thought that mammoth were extinct from the planet.he touch it and it moved very slowly. He had just remembered that he had his phone. So he went to get. He got back and the other foot started to move. He was so scared that he called a friend of his. His friend came from a very long town. So he couldn't. So he got the photo and went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.