Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

The tail wack creature

Common name:Crayfish

Scientific name:crawfish

Te Reo Māori name: Koura or karaka

Introduction
→ So this is my information report 2. It is about my rocky shore creatures. My creatures was a crayfish. Here you will learn the scientific name, Maori name and some facts. I hope you learn something. By the way, I couldn’t decide what the Maori name was.
Habitat

→ Crayfish live in the sub tidal zone. If you don’t know what that is that is part of the ocean that always stays under the ocean. Crayfish love to live in between rocks. It is probably there favourite hiding place.

Diet
→ Crayfish eat anything they touch. The only one I know is crabs. You're probably wondering where it finds it food. Well sometimes they find there food in between rocks. They also find them in the out water. They sometimes just grab anything they touch and eat it.

Behaviour/ movement

→Crayfish have really sharp tails. If you were to go to one and touch it, your finger could possibly get cut. I would call it the wack tail because it wacks it tail. Crayfish use their tails in case a predator comes by.

Special features (adaptations)

Include a labelled diagram in this section

→ I think that the special features is the head and eyes. The head has a very sharp snout. The eyes are very keen. Their body is thin but they are tough.

Conclusion

→ So did you learn something from here? If you did cool. Now my challenge for you is to do one like this ( only if you can). Anyways I hope you enjoy this writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.