Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2019

Dangerous writing challenge

The circle of life is fulled with lots of different animals. Such as this kitten that is just stuck on a rock with no one to help her. Walking by is an elephant. The elephant see that the kitten is stuck on the rock. So he goes to her aid. The elephant stops and thanks for a minute. Just to see how he is going to help this poor kitten in need. Soon he noticed that he could use his truck to get out of there. He tries and tries but he truck is to short. The kitten is so scared because she doesn't know if her new friend will help her. Meanwhile the elephant is looking for a strong branch to help the kitten. He then finds the branch and  grow it over to the kitten. The elephant soon gets the  the kitten to climb over to him. Now the kitten is so thankful of this animal for saving his life.  This is the circle of life.


How much can you write in five minutes.? Well this is how much I did in five minutes. If your wondering what we were writing about it was a picture of an elephant giving a hand to a kitten. I think I did good, but I wish I could write a bit more.  What I like about this site is that if you stop writing then the screen will disappear. That is the trick. If you see any mistakes please tell me. Hey are you going to try this? If you do CLICK HERE if you what to see the link. I hope you try this and beat my score. I think it is 150 or less.

This is the picture of the elephant and the kitten. LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.