Pages

Monday 19 August 2019

Dangerous writing challenge 3

My family and I were just having a pool party, until a red car rushed in the pool. We were all confused because this car had just came out of nowhere. My family went to check if anyone was there but no one was there. After a couple of minutes a man and lady were running from the direction the car was at. I went up to them and asked " are you two the owner of the red car?" Soon they said yes! My uncle walked up and said " Where were you guys when this hapened?" The replied" we were o doing our washing and when we came back our car was gone". My uncle said hold on, did any of you guys put the break on?" No the man said. " So that is why" I said. "you also should put it on back". Okay, thank you" said the man.

This is my dangerous writing part 3. This time we were writing about a red car falling in your pool! There are some mistakes. The reason why was because we only had five minutes.It was a speed writing task.I wish that I could type faster but I am happy about my progress. By the way this did not happen at my house. My challenge for you guys is to try it out and see if you beat me. If you want to see the link CLICK HERE.Can you beat my writing? I hope you enjoy these writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.