Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Magic begins


It was late into the evening when the magic happened. I was awoken by what sounded like someone in the middle of the street yelling for help, but when I went outside no one was there. Minutes past I started getting paranoid by the sound. The last time I opened the door I went outside just to check if someone or something was out there. All of a sudden I felt a pull from my hair but when I turned around no one was there until a mysterious note got stuck in my hair. It said “ open if you dare….” So I opened it and it was a note. The note said “ meet me at the highest place in town at midnight and don’t bring anybody with you”. The highest place in town is Charles mountain, and why at midnight. I began to question myself asking if I should go or not., but I decided to stay just to see what will happen. At midnight the time arrived and when I walked outside I fell into a black hole full of nothing. While I was falling something tugged my hair and I turned around but no one was there then I disappeared into the darkness……. To be continued

This is my writing. I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angelica,

    This is a great narrative you have used some great descriptive words to make the story more exciting. I felt like I was part of the story. I can't wait to see what happens in the next instalment of your story.

    Miss Parrant

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.