Pages

Thursday 26 March 2020

How to make your bed

Do you have trouble cleaning your bed? I know I sometimes do. Sometimes I just asked my sister to do it. If you do have trouble doing it then you're reading the right thing. I’m going to tell you how to do your bed neatly and fantastic. So then you won’t get grounded from your mum or dad.

Step one:
If your bed looks like a jungle then get everything off, and I mean everything. Get your blankets off, your pillows, your toys and other things. Make sure that the only thing on your bed is the cover. Also remember to put your stuff on something not the ground.

Step two:
Once everything is off first get your blankets. I recommend putting the one that is the warmest at the bottom. Then you can be warm, but that’s up to you. Make sure there are no wrinkles, but it doesn’t need to be perfect you know.
Step three:
Get your pillows on the bed. The way you put it depends on how many pillows you have. If you have one then put it in the middle of where you would put your pillows. If you have two then do the same thing, but put them beside each other. If you have three then do the same thing as two, but put the third one in the middle. There you go.

Step four:
If you have any toys then you can arrange them your way. My opinion is to put them on each side of your pillows. There you can have the middle while your guys surround you, but that’s your choice.
Thanks for reading this step by step how to make your bed. If you have any troubles then comment below. I really hope that this works. Does your bed look perfect? This article will save your life before you get grounded. I hope you enjoyed this how to make your bed and I hope this really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.