Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2020

My super power



If I had a superpower I would have shape shifting. I would have it because then I could trick people and I could use it for fun.My shape shifting powers would look like when I transform to the thing I want it to be there will be a glimpse of light and there I’m transformed. When I transform the people around me will feel a bit tingly. I could use my powers to trick the bad guys into coming with me. I would use my shape shifting powers on the world by trying to clean our places. Having these powers would be awesome because I could use them for funny pranks and all that. 

This writing is about what super power I would like to have. I would like to have shape shifting. Reading this you will find out why. What would you have? I hope you enjoy reading it.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Angelica,
    I love your super power! I like how you are thinking to trick bad guys.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.