Pages

Thursday 12 September 2019

Animation voice over term 3

This is my animation script for the term. I hope you enjoy it. 

Hi this is my animation. It is about our topic for this term which is something in the water.

My creature that I choose from the rocky shore was a crayfish because they are cool and sharp
Crayfish live in the sub-tidal zone. If you don’t know what that is that is part of the ocean that always stays under the ocean. Crayfish love to live in between rocks. It is probably there favourite hiding place.
Here are some facts about crayfish. Well some people know or don’t know that lobsters and crayfish are cousins. I don’t know how but they are.
You will notice that when you find some crayfish they are grey. But when you cook them they turn red.
You can also find crayfish in rivers and lakes.
I recommend that you never touch a crayfish by the tail because it can take your fingers away and you will bleed.
This could be weird but crayfish can eat hot dogs and cat food.
You can find crayfish in 4 different colours. Brown, blue,pink and a sandy yellow.

My food chain. This is my food chain. The first thing in the food chain is the sun. The sun is the energy source of the food chain. The next one is the sea grass. The sea grass is a producer.
The sea grass then gets eaten by the plankton. The plankton is a primary consumer which means it eats out producer.
Our next one is the mussel it is another primary consumer. Which means it is a herbivore.
Now the crab is next. The crab is a secondary consumer which means it eats the 1st consumer.

Now the crayfish is a consumer because it eats the secondary consumer.

This is the end the apex. We are the apex predator because we can not be eaten. There are many more Apex. So we are at the very top of the food chain.

I bit more facts female crayfish can lay up to 500 eggs or more.
I hope you enjoyed my animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.