Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Most dangerous writing challenge



Captain mice your misson today is to retive a peice of chesse. Yes I know that it is just a chesse , but no this chesse is the most wanted chesse that the mice acadameny has been looking for,m for over one decade. This chesse is located in a girls house named Sally. She is asleep right now. I will send you the coo din rates in 5 minutes. Okay chief now don't dissapoint me. Okay so my misson is to go and grab the cheese. Oh the house. Wait what it looks exactly like cheese. No wait this is the house. Well if I say so myself it does look delicouis. I got to go. Now I am here what do I do now. Okay I can see the chesse chief, now what do I do. Get get son. This is going to be so good man chief is going to be so proud of me. Mice go on get it. To be continued..




This is my dangerous writing . This time we were writing about a mice getting cheese. There are lots of mistakes. The reason why was because we only had five minutes.It was a speed writing task.I wish that I could type faster but I am happy about my progress. By the way The next part of this writing will have to continue another time. My challenge for you guys is to try it out and see if you beat me. My score is 164 words.  If you want to see the link CLICK HERE.Can you beat my writing? I hope you enjoy these writings.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Angelica,
    This is a very great piece of writing!I love the detail ecspecially since it was in 5 minutes.Thanks for the link it is a great way for other people to acsess this writing site.
    From:Aye-Myat

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.