Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

Untie the human knot writing.




                            Recount writing:
Untie the human knot!





Walt: use full stops and capital letters correctly in our writing.

Walt: write a recount.






Take part in the activity: Untie the human knot!





Plan for your writing here:



Title


Unite the human knot.


Introduction

Where, when, who, why


On Monday morning after sitting a half an hour test, room ten lined up at the door. Our teacher Miss West was taking us out for a game called untie the human knot.


.Me and my class was excited to play it.As we were walking on the wooden deck I was wondering if you have to tangle each other or untie each other since it is called untie the human. As we got there we got into groups of five or six.




3. Start writing here:




On Monday morning after sitting a half an hour test, room ten lined up at the door. Our teacher Miss West was taking us out for a game called untie the human knot.




My class and I were excited to play it.As we were walking on the wooden deck I was wondering if you have to tangle each other or untie each other since it is called untie the human. As we got there we got into groups of five or six. I was with Shayna, Kiarah, Julianna, Jade and Aaron. We started the game. It was difficult because everyone was yelling and screaming and they was no way to figure out how to untie each other. Tysons group was the first group to finished just leaving us Finaus group left to beat. We were close to winning but the thing was we were inside out.So that meant that Finaus group won. Wait that was just a particle. Now it was the elimination round. We started the round and the boys quickly finished. I thought that they were cheating because your not allowed to let go. Again it was Finaus group, but Miss West stopped it. Miss West stopped it because she was going to tell us that it was going to be girls versus boys. We only did two rounds. Soon we began the challenge. Everyone was trying to get each others hands. It was like a bunch of Monkeys running to get one million bananas.We tried to untangle it but it was too hard. We tried going under, over and twisting. Sadly it didn’t work so Miss West had to help us. Meanwhile the boys were almost finished but they were divided which will make it hard to put it together. It got too difficult so Miss West stopped it, and she said we were both winners. As we head back to class and did work.




I hope to do it sometime again because its like our topic this year Kia pai te kotahi better together. I like this game because your working together as a team. I wish to add some twist like closing our eyes of stuff.






4. Checklist with a buddy:



Checklist:


I have taken part in the ‘Untie the human knot’ experience.


I have planned my writing.


I have used punctuation (full stops, capital letters, etc.).


I have added detail to my writing by adding descriptive vocab (adjectives, adverbs).


I have used at least 2 of my senses in my writing (hear, see, taste, smell, touch).


I have included my own and my classmates’ emotions.


I have at least 1 simple sentence, compound sentence, and complex sentence in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.