Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Animation scrip

Malo e lelei, my name is Angelica.Welcome to my animation. My animation is all about our topic for this term, which is Kia pai te kotahi- better together. I’ll be showing this in my three separate animations.I hope you enjoy it.

My animation is about charging the chromebooks.It is important to charge your chromebook because if you don’t you won’t be able to do your work the next day.You are also helping another person if you are charging it with them.

The next animation shows putting up the chairs. I am going to be showing why it is helpful to put up the chairs. The reason why it is helpful is because it makes the clean up go faster.

The last animation is all about working out the problem’s. In this animation there is going to be two people helping each other. Why because it is also helping out the person to finish their work.

If you enjoy my animation please leave a comment on my blog. Only if you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.