Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Flipping Fractions

Today I was playing a game with my dear friend Kiarah. My score was five and Kiarahs was seven. After we played the game we had to answer our questions for the game. The questions were how many pieces will each person get. My answer was seven because there was fourteen pieces and half of fourteen is seven. The second question was how many pieces and what fraction would each person get if the slice were shared among six, two or four people. I answered we will get seven pieces if we had two people playing. The last question was how many pieces and what fraction would each person get if a twenty four piece slice were shared among. I answered I know that we would get four pieces each because four times six is twenty four.

Hope you enjoy the blog post. I you want the link click here.

1 comment:

  1. Malo Angelica
    You have done an excellent job of explaining your thinking and showed how well you understand fractions.
    I'm very proud of your work.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.