Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

My favourite characters on Star Wars are...

Chewbacca and Yoda are my favourite characters in Star wars. Why? I may hear you ask, well lets just say that you’ll find out soon. I don’t really watch Star wars that much but I really want to watch the movies. You may think that how do I know these characters if I haven’t even seen a single Star Wars movie. Well I have heard of them. Anyway this is why I like Chewbacca and Yoda the most.
Let's start off with Chewbacca. As Star Wars fans all know Chewbacca is one of the goodies. Which means he is on the good side. If you have seen Star Wars before then you probably know that Chewbacca is an animal.He is a wookie. Anyway I like Chewbacca because he is good. Another reason why is because Chewbacca is a really nice guy. I also like him because he is tall, strong and he will always have your back.

Chewbacca is a very hairy animal. If you look really closely at his hairs he has different colours.There is light brown and dark brown. Chewbacca is a very unique character in Star Wars. Chewbacca also has really cool eyes. It is like his eyes are actually just black dots.Anyway Chewbacca always has his truste bag around him at all times. Even though Chewbacca is an animal he is really helpful on the team when they verse the Sith. When Chewbacca is fighting he has a really cool weapon that he uses. To be honest people that probably look at Chewbacca for the first time might think that he is bigfoot. C’mon you probably know you have mistaken him for bigfoot one time. Anyway that is enough for Chewbacca let’s move on to Yoda.

Well everybody who is a Star Wars fan knows that Yoda is the coolest, cutest, the wisest and the Jedi master. Yoda may be short and all but he is one heck of a power creature. I like Yoda because he is a trainer and he could train people to be powerful to even beat criminals. I also like Yoda because he is over 800 years old and he fights like a boss. Yoda inspires people, even me, that the size doesn’t matter, it is all about the technique. No matter big or small you can be mighty. Yoda fights with a lightsaber just like the others he even was a very cool ship called the Yoda fighter. I wish that Yoda could bring his ship here one day.

Yoda is a short little green creature. He has little white hairs poking out of his head. He has long and pointy ears. His fingers are pretty long. He has beautiful green eyes and that is really nice. He always has a coat or dress around him that is brown and baggy. Yoda is short but mighty and I think that everyone that works with him is truly grateful to have him. That is it for my writing task.

I am so sorry I had forgotten to blog this on my blog yesterday when it was Star Wars day. I am sorry to those Star Wars fans. This task I did was to me to tell you guys which Star Wars character I liked the most. I couldn’t pick between Yoda and Chewbacca so I did both. I have to be honest that I don’t watch any Star Wars movies but I really do. Have you seen Star Wars before? I know one teacher that loves Star Wars. His name is Mr Goodwin. Anyway who are your favourite Star Wars Characters? Wait did I mention that I had to write 5 paragraphs just to get gold because that was my goal. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this piece of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.