Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Going bungy jumping!

I’m standing on the edge. It’s too late to back out now. The rope and harness feels tight around my legs, yet my legs feel like jelly. I can’t believe I’m about to bungy jump, but before I explain what it felt like let me tell you what had happened before that.It was a normal day just me laying down in my bed until my annoying cousin dashed through my door and ask me if I wanted to do something together with him, and of course I knew it was a trick because when he acts like that he just wanted me to do something for him so I told him no. Until he pulled out his phone and told me that uncle Dino finally agreed to take me and my cousin to bungy jump. I was so excited, but then I thought to myself about what happened the last time uncle Dino said yes to something. It was the time that he told me and my cousin were going to the rainbow's end and he took us there when it was closed and all we got was food, but then I knew I tricked him into taking us so I believed my cousin.

I got ready and watched some youtube videos about who to not get scared before you bungy jump and it told me nothing all it said was to close your eyes and I thought that it made it even worse than how I was feeling before going.The next morning all I could think about was that I had to jump of either a sky tower or the harbour bridge, but then I thought to try and pretend that I was sick but that plan was nothing. So then I went out and tried my best not to think about it. 

We were only a couple minutes away from what could be my worst nightmare or even my worst day of my life. I have never ever felt so scared in my life because I picture the fall terrifying. We finally got there and I was looking all the way up and that is when I was so scared I couldn't. I didn’t want to do it anymore. I was so frightened that even uncle Dino was shaking.

Next thing I know I’m at the top looking at the bottom I knew this could be my last ride before I you know die. I was shaking when the helper’s were putting on the gear. I was told to even stop shaking a couple of times. The first thing they put on me was very strange. It was a towel. They wrapped the towel around my legs as if I were a buritto. Anyway the second thing was that they tied the rope around the outside of the towel. I asked why I needed a towel and they told me because if I don’t I might have a few bruises so I kept it on. For some reason I was told to go first and oh boy it was one heck of a moment. I begged uncle Dino to not let me but all he wanted was to see me afraid. So I went anyway.

I slowly tiptoed to the edge and I counted down from 10. Next thing I know, the helper was not helping at all by counting from 3. I closed my eyes and just fell. Ahhhhhhhh! I’m falling down from the sky tower. I could hardly breathe because it was going so fast. Like flash. I opened one eye and I saw that I was coming up. I have to be honest when I saw coming back up I wanted to just hang there, but I couldn’t. We headed home and I really missed bungy jumping. I can’t wait to go next time.

This whole story is fake I have never been bungy jumping before. Have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.