Pages

Thursday 28 May 2020

Why I think Cruella de Vil is not the most horrible and evilest villain of all time

Do you think Cruella de Vil is the most horrible villain of all time? To be honest I don’t think so. There are more villains out there who are way eviler than her. For example Scar killed his own brother just to think he was going to be king. Jafar tried to take over the Sultan's crown. Let’s not forget Maleficent. She is one heck of a villain.

Cruella de vil isn’t really a villain. What it looks like to me is the Cruella de Vil is a dog kidnapper. I mean she didn’t really want to take over the world or make her look very pretty. No, she was a thief because she was stealing dogs and puppies that were not her’s. So basically she is a thief. She also went to jail. C’mon none of the villains in other Disney movies get arrested. Like when Jafar tried to take over the Sultan’s crown you didn’t see him go to jail. He got picked in a genie bottle. Which meant he was trapped forever.

How about those two men that were helping Cruella Jasper and Horace. Why were they helping her? Was that their mother or something? To me I think it is unfair that Jasper and Horace went to jail. I mean I know they were helping but Cruella was creating the real crime here.

I mean she had the guts to just walk up to her old highschool friend and take all her puppies and dogs away. What kind of person does that? Oh wait she does.Let’s compare Cruella de vil to Scar.

Cruella de Vil stole puppies and tried to shave their fur off. All she wanted was to have a real fur coat of puppy fur. I mean honestly she could have gone to the fur coat shop and get her own one, but no. Instead she went to get the real kind of a fur coat by stealing puppies.

Scar on the other hand had the guts to even kill his very own brother just so that he could be the king, but he was wrong. Scar tried lots of times to get to be king but that didn’t happen. He was even willing to try and kill his only nephew. Scar even tried to come back. No one saw Cruella de Vil just randomly come out of nowhere. Scar though kept on coming and coming. He didn’t even go to animal jail. He just magically kept appearing.

When Scar finally died he wasn't actual. All the hygena needed was Rafiki’s staff to throw it into the lava. Proof there Scar was in a fire shape.There you have it why I think Cruella de Vil is not the horrible and evilest villain of all time. Who do you think is the most horrible and evilest? Do you agree with me? If you don’t why? Do you like Cruella de Vil? Tell me in the comments.

This is my writing about why I think Cruella de Vil is not the most horrible and evilest villain of all time. This was a challenge for me to get gold, and I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.