Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Letter to Jacinda Ardern

Dear Rt Hon. Jacinda Ardern

Kia ora, my name is Angelica and I am a year six learner at Pt England School. Doing learning at home was weird at first but I am getting the hang of it. Learning at home is cool because when I finish all my work I get to help my little sister who has some troubles with learning. 

I just want to say thank you because you are keeping everyone calm because of this virus. I also want to thank the nurses,doctors and all the support helpers helping with this problem. Another thing is that right now Jacinda you are being very supportive to people that desperately need help. Like giving them food and water to supply for this problem. You are not just New Zealand’s prime minister, you are an inspiration to me and girls out there. I just wanted to also say keep up with the fantastic job you are amazing. 

I don’t know if this is a good idea but I was thinking that when we all go back to school we could have our very own desk to do work on but that is just a suggestion.Once again thank you for what you are doing. 

Yours Sincerely,
Angelica

This letter is to Jacinda Ardern. It is me telling her who I am, Thanking her and others and most of all telling her what I think is a good idea. Anyway do you have any suggestions?  Anyway I hope you enjoy this letter and I hope that Jacinda Ardern gets it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.