Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

Letter to William Waiirua

Dear William Waiirua

Hi, my name is Angelica and I am a year 6 that goes to Pt England School. I love your style of sunglasses because it is very cool. I can dance but I don’t really like to. I have seen you in some song videos. I have seen you in the song wairua when you appear at the end and all the boys get to put on the cool sunglasses.

You are an amazing man. I can’t believe that when you post things it gets seen by 1.5 million people. Wow! That is awesome. I loved your dancing on the TV show dancing with the stars. It was fantastic. I even love your jokes you make. I think you are a funny comedian.

I don’t know if this is even a funny joke but here's how it goes. I don’t know if you have heard it before, but if you have then cool. You say will you remember me in 1 second they should say yes. Then you say to the person will remember me in 1 year. Again they should say yes.Then you ask the last question which is will you remember me in 50 years. They should say yes no matter what. Then say knock knock, and the person who is doing it with you will probably say who’s there. Then that is when you say, wait you don’t remember me? Then they will notice the joke, but if they say hi William then the joke is over. Anyway I admire you so much and keep being great.

Yours Sincerely,
Angelica

 This is a letter to William Waiirua.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.