Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

My first day at Hogwarts

I had received a letter in the mail saying that I got into Hogwarts. Going to Hogwarts was my dream. I have always heard lots of great things about it. My cousin even went there and he said it was awesome. Hogwarts wasn’t just a random school. No it was a place for the wizards. Actually a wizard. They even made some movies about it. I was so excited for my first day. I could start fresh on Monday and today was Sunday. Oh I couldn’t wait.

Waking up I rushed into my good clothes. I said my goodbyes because I was going to be travelling in a train so you get it. I was getting teary but I knew my family was going to be proud of me because I was going to be a wizard. We were almost there and I noticed that there was a strange boy just sitting there. So without thinking I just walked up to him and asked if he was going to Hogwarts. He replied with a yes, but just right then I could hear him mumbling he must not to be named. I asked him what he was saying but he didn’t reply back to me. I went back to my seat and there I was about to go into Hogwarts. There was a man who out of nowhere knew my name. I didn’t know him back then and he told me that he was my cousin's friend. I did not know this but we had to go in a boat to get to Hogwarts.

We arrived there and there I was standing right in front of the magical, amazing Hogwarts. We walked inside and this lady randomly appeared to give us our clothing. After we got dressed she put us into our house. My house was Gryffindor. I was surprised because I read in one of the websites about Hogwarts that they put special people and the people that they thought could be powerful. Just then I had just remembered my mum told me that as soon as I get to Hogwarts I have to tell whoever’s in charge to check my scar. My scar was weirdly in a lightning bolt shape.

I walked down to the man and he was shocked. He took me to a room and told me if I had met anyone on the way to Hogwarts. I couldn’t lie so I said yes. I then told him that the kid I met kept on mumbling he must not be named. That is when he carried me up to the owner’s of Hogwarts. I kept on asking him what was happening and why were they so shocked. That is when the man explained everything. He had told me a couple of years ago there was this boy just like my age Harry Potter. He had the same scar as me. Then the man showed me a photo of him. He then told me that there was a very very very evil man named Voldemort. Who tried his hardest to kill Harry Potter, but he never could do it.

Every since then they put me under a protection room where no one evil could get in or out. The only people were me, the man and the lady who greeted us into Hogwarts. Now I start my training to try and stop Voldemort one and for all…….


This story is fake. This is story is all about my first day at Hogwarts. Would you go Hogwarts? What house would you live in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.