Pages

Friday 29 May 2020

My story as Thanos

Today is the day I finally get what belongs to me. Finally I am free. It has been a pretty long time since I have seen the infinity stones and the gauntlet. Now it is time to get it back. I can’t believe I let those Avengers beat me again. Apparently one of my army members survived and saw me walking on the dusty planet. He told me that every single avenger is guarding one of the infinity stones. Luckily I came up with a plan.

My plan was that every single avenger has a weakness. I tend to use their weaknesses against them. The first infinity stone was the space stone (blue). The avenger guarding that stone was Captain America. I used his weakness against him and poof I got the first infinity stone.

Next was the reality stone(red). I guess they put me to the test by leaving Thor to guard it. You may or may not remember that Thor was the first one that killed me. So I put all of my anger into getting the reality stone. This time was a bit harder. It turned out that Captain America told everyone to look out for someone because they are trying to steal the infinity stones. That is when Thor stood there and he knew immediately that it was me. When I rushed and got the infinity stone, he didn’t notice me.

I quickly did the other three. Which were the power stone (purple),time stone (green) and the soul stone (orange). The last one was the most powerful one. It was the mind stone (yellow). I knew straight away who was guarding it. It was my old enemy Iron Man. He was the one who killed me again after thor. I knew straight away how to get the mind stone, but before I could get it Iron man got me and poof. I suddenly disappeared.


Even though I'm gone I will get my revenge very very soon. That is when I come back and take over the world...

This writing is about me as thanos. Read it so that you can understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.