Pages

Thursday 21 May 2020

Writing about white water rafting

“Are you coming or not?” she demanded as she took a few steps further into the. Wait hold on I need to tell you about what happened first. Anyway this is how the story begins. I spent the night at my cousin Aneesa’s house and she told me that we were going white water rafting. Oh man you should've seen my face. Going white water rafting was a huge task on my bucket list. It could even be the coolest thing ever to be done in my family. My cousin Anessa told me we would be going first thing in the morning because her mum, who is my auntie said that we were going to be there for the whole day which was the best. I was so excited that I went to sleep at six o’clock which was probably the earliest I have slept in my life. I woke up my cousin Anessa and we rushed to the car because we were already ready.

We were only a few minutes or even seconds. Wait let’s stick with the minutes. I couldn’t stop shaking because I was so excited. We were there right in front of the sign and wow it looked amazing. I could see people from afar and they were screaming and laughing. I even saw one person cry and he was way older than me. We got everything we needed to go on the boat. Things like life jackets, helmets and paddles. We got suited and it was time to go on the ride of my life.

I was very excited that I even got to go in first because of my shakiness. I waited up for my cousin Anessa but her mum said that she would go on the next ride because there was lots of time we were going to be here so I didn’t wait one more second. The boring bit was that Anessa was too scared to go on level 3 and 4 so I was a nice cousin and put us on level 1 which was family friendly. We were only seconds away and in three seconds I would be going on the ride of my life. I told the man to just let us go and he did. I have to be honest it wasn’t the best ride, but my cousin Anessa loved it. So I just pretended to. Once the kiddie ride was over I asked Anessa mum if I could go on level 3 and she told me yes.

I was ready. I asked Anessa if she was coming but he told me she was going on level one with her mum. So I didn’t want to ruin the day for her so I told her I was just going to do it on my own. I told the man to let go and he did. Ahhhhhhhhh! I was going so fast that I could barely open my eyes. In about 2 minutes the ride was over. I was so sad but I knew I could go again.

The day was over but at least we had lots of fun. I guess now I have a new hobby to do. Would you have a try at white water rafting? I would love to go again. Next time, I will make sure that I bring a bag because you know. Anyway we all headed home and it was the best time I have ever had in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.