Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Megatron


I had finally reached my destination. Pt England School. I was standing there making earthquakes until a little kid ran right at me. It had turned out that Pt England School was ready to begin the war. I started jumping to cause earthquakes and it was working. Then what happened was that the staff was throwing everything they had in their staff room. Oh I couldn’t wait any longer. I had no choice but to press the red button which lit off different kinds of things.

After that it stopped. The principal Mr Burt came out with a sign saying that on the 23rd of June the war will soon begin again. I couldn’t wait that long so I told him on the 5th of June just to make them stress out. I don’t know why but I had to sign a contract agreeing with them and if I come a day early then they win. Soon after that day I started training…..

In this story I was pretending to be Megatron. This story is all fake. It may be small but I hope that there is lots of interesting words in it. Would you be Megatron? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.