Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2020

My 90's track list

Tracklist
1. Just beat it - Michael Jackson

2. Oops!.. I did it again - Britney Spear

3. Wanna be - Spice girls

4. Barbie girl -Aqua

5.Jump - Kris Kross

6.MMMbop-Hanson

7.I want it that way- Backstreet boys

8.Ice ice baby - Vanilla ice

9. U can’t touch this -MC HAMMER

10.Queen- Bohemian rhapsody

This is my task today was to make a track list of the 90's hits. Have you ever heard any of these songs? I have heard all of them because I had to listen to them. Do you think that the 90's songs are better then today's songs? I think yes and no because some 90's are better then the today songs. Anyway do you agree with the songs I choose? Will you listen to any of them? I hope so. One more thing is that if you have any time I suggest you try doing one like this. Will you give it a try? I hope you enjoy this track list! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.