Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

Who is this star wars character?


Today you may think that this has nothing to do with maths, but it actually does. Before this picture of a star wars character was created it had time table question in it and for the answer had a colour. I have no idea who the star wars character  this is. What about you? Do you know which one it is? Wait hold on I have a feeling that it is that red panda in the movie. I don't know if it is or not. Anyway I did this for maths because it is star wars day today. How are you celebrating it. By the way this teacher in school called Mr Goodwin is really crazy cool with star wars.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angelica,

    This art work looks great! Mr Goodwin sure does love Star Wars doesn't he! Did you enjoy learning about Star Wars yesterday? I think this is an Ewok but I'm not 100% sure as I haven't watched any of the Star Wars movies, terrible I know! You have explained this task really well so that people can understand what you did. Keep up the great work Angelica!

    Miss Parrant

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.