Pages

Monday 25 May 2020

Going to Crunchem Hall Primary

My mum just had to enroll me in Crunchem Hall Primary. I had done nothing wrong and she did it. Crunchem Hall Primary was the worst primary in the world. I was just sitting at my desk until my mum called the phone at school. She told me that she enrolled me for Crunchem Hall Primary. I asked her why she did that and she told me that she enrolled me there because she had seen that there website said great things about the school so she enrolled me. I told her I didn’t want to go but she told me if I didn’t go I wouldn’t have the TV for a month. I told her to do it because I knew she wasn’t going to do that. 

After school I walked into the house and my mum was not kidding at all. She actually took the TV in my room. I didn’t really care because I had my ipad and computer but she took those as well. Later that night I tried to get them back from her room but my baby brother woke up and saw me trying to take it. The next morning I told mum I would go, but let me tell my goodbyes to my friends. I went to school and told my friends that I was going. I was so sad I was even about to cry. 

I came back home after school and all my things were back to normal. Well not really because I had to move schools. I was just sitting there on my chair having chats with my friends until my mum walked into my room and said I had to be there bright and early because the principal Miss Trunchbull was going to wait there for me. Before I went to bed me and my friends did some research about Crunchem Hall Primary and their principal Miss Trunchbull. It turned out that all the great comments on the school website was from the principal and that Crunchem Hall Primary is really horrible. One of the real students that went there said that Miss Trunchbull almost cut his finger off. Now that was scary to me.

The night before my first day at Crunchem Hall Primary I had terrible nightmares about what the school was like. In the middle of my nightmare my mum walked in the door and said it was time to go to my new school Crunchem Hall Primary.I told her it was six in the morning but she didn’t care. All she said was to dress good and act perfectly because I wasn’t going to ruin it for her. At first I wore clothes that didn’t match but my mum told me to put on a dress or a skirt. I got angry because I hated wearing those things, but I wore them anyway.

Going to Crunchem Hall Primary was a very long way away from home. It was about a one and a half hour drive. I started to create a fuss about it but mum told me that Crunchem Hall Primary was better than Pt England School because the rules are strict. I told my mum that I didn’t want to go there lots of times but somehow mum blocked my voice out of her head. Then that was when I thought about something. If Crunchem Hall Primary had horrible reviews I could catch it on my tiny camera I have then I wouldn’t have to go there. 

I hopped off the car and there she was the horrible Miss Trunchbull. She acted nice around my mum until she left. Miss Trunchbull said that this was going to be the greatest mistake of my life. To me that sounded horrible, but lucky for me I could show not only my mum but my old principal Mr Burt. Miss Trunchbull was horrible. She would put people in the chokey for the simplest reasons. I made a new friend named Mellisa and she told me that I was going to regret this for the rest of my life. I told her that we were going to be out of this school very very soon.

At the end of the school day I showed mum everything. My mum felt so guilty for sending me there. I told her to take me to show Mr Burt the footage so that Miss Turnchbull could be fired for good. We went there and I showed him everything. The next day I went back to Crunchem Hall Primary and right in front of me was the horrible Miss Trunchbull getting arrested by the police. 

Then Mr Burt came out and told every single child that went to Crunchem Hall Primary to come back to Pt England School. I was so happy to go see my friends again. From that day forward my mum remembered to always double check who wrote the comment.

This whole story is fake. Have you ever heard of the film Matilda? Well if you have then you have heard the school Crunchem Hall Primary. It is runned by the horrible principal Miss Trunchbull. This story is about me going there and getting her fired. Would you go to Crunchem Hall Primary? Why is that? The reason why this story may be long is because if I wrote 2 paragraphs I would get bronze. If I wrote 3 paragraphs I would get silver, and if I wrote 5 or more paragraphs I would get gold and I did that.Anyway I hope you enjoy my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.