Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Letter to Roger Tuivasa Sheck

Dear Mr Tuivasa-Sheck

My name is Angelica and I go to Pt England School. I am a year 6. I really like the NRL. Me and my friends always talk about it. To be honest we even have our very own ladder in our space. I have always dreamed of going to a game, but I haven’t. I do watch the games at home though. Also we have weekly changes to the ladder and me and my friends always help out. Another thing is that all of the teachers that are in my space for learning love the NRL. My teacher Miss Parrant loves you guys.

I wish you and your team the very best to win. I hope that you guys can pull out a win. It is ok if you guys don’t win, but I wish you guys do. If you guys win you guys will make New Zealand very very proud of you guys.

I know it is probably very hard to stay away from your family and friends, but right now even if you guys win or not your families will be very very proud of you guys for going to a different country without them.

From one of your fans,
Angelica


This is my letter to Roger Tuivasa Sheck and the Warriors. I want to wish them luck for there first game. Did you know that they travelled all the way to Sydney Australia just to play for New Zealand? I think that they are brave because they had to leave there family and friends. How would you feel if you left your family and friends? I would be sad, but I know that they will be proud of me for doing it. Anyway I hope he receives it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.