Pages

Wednesday 30 September 2020

My 2nd experiment of holiday blogging from Nano girl!

This is my second experiment from Nano girl. It was about building a super column and exploring about strength. What I had to do for this experiment was have stack things on top of my experiment. This is a slide show showing you guys what I had to do. To be honest I thought it was going to take forever to do it but it just took some time to do it. Anyway this was really fun and I will be posting another one one Friday. I hope you try this experiment out because it is awesome and have a happy holiday!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Angelica!

    WOW! I can't believe you balanced can filled with spaghetti on paper and cardboard. It looks like you had so much fun making it and testing it out with you cousin and brother. Was it hard to make? Keep up the great work.

    From Finau:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I said "I can't believe you balanced can" I mean Cans.

      Delete
  2. Wow Angelica,
    What great columns you built and look at how much load they could hold!
    Well done on being such a great scientist and engineer and I can't wait to see your next experiment.
    From Nanogirl.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.