Pages

Friday 2 October 2020

3rd experiment from Nano girl for holiday blogging

                                            Hi guys, so welcome back to my blog. So today I showed you guys how to build a sundial. This slide show shows my journey doing this experiment. To be honest I thought that it would take a long time to build it but really it took about 10 minutes to do the whole thing. Also it is very easy to make it so I recommend to try this out. I hope you try this out and I hope you have fun making it. Thank you NANO GIRL!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angelica,
    Great sundial making! It was great to see you take such care making your circle and triangle for your sundial and you are right the shadow did move humongously!
    Was it fun learning about how we used to tell the time before we had clocks and watches?
    Keep up the great work.
    Nanogirl

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.