Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

My imaginative recount



I had just walked into the train station in Sendai Japan and I saw sign saying that there was going to be a test for a bullet train. A man had kindly ask me and Latiana if we wanted to go. We said yes. At that time I had no idea what a bullet train was until something happened.It had just hit twelve o’clock which was the time to go that. A call went out and a man spoke. He had said if you are going on the test drive please come to the left door entrance. So we went.

When me and Latiana walked in I could see why it was called a bullet train. It was called that because the front was shaped like a bullet. It was colored white with red and blue stripes running along. I walked up closer and it was gazing in my eyes like stars in the night. I was told that it was about ten cars that made up the train. I had also been told that I will go four hundred kilometers per hour which was really fast.

Later after four or five minutes later we could finally go on.I was the first one to walk in then Latiana. What I could see was about fifty chairs. I felt the bars and it felt like touching cold ice.

The train had started and everyone was so excited even me and Latiana. It went and it felt like It was going so fast like the flash. I could only see a dash of light each second. While we were on it the driver was saying we are going to be stopping in Aomori. Which was long if you were in a car. The driver said we were almost over and I felt like I had to spew because it was going so fast. After ten second later it was finally over.

We got out and they said it was twenty five seconds long. I went off with Latiana I we said we would never go on a bullet train again. We felt so dizzy so we walked ourselves out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.