Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

The hidden temple







 This is my writting for this week. If you want to see the picture CLICK HERE.

As I was walking around the neighbourhood I suddenly fell into a space. When I woke up I was in a hidden temple.Stepping into the temple I could seen a green chunky swamp.

I could also smell the spoiled water that was coming from the swamp. As I was speeding around the temple the dust came down from the walls. When I lifted my head up I could see some ancient old patterns that could possibly tell a hidden secret language.

When I looked around I could see moss everywhere. As I we t to touch the moss it slowly crumbled in my palm. Standing there I could hear bats squeaking,and the swamp rats ecoing for help.

Dusting the walls there were spider webs sticking to my finger. When I looked straight ahead I could see the root growing out from the ground. Spiders crawling everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.