Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Baboons in my pool!



→ I have just walked in from meeting my grandma in America and I saw that my deck was wet. I had stopped and thought to myself about who would do it. I walked out and looked down at the bottom. Wait I have just remembered that they were building a baboon care zone for baboons who needed help.

After about five or six minutes I had notice that there were footprints. So I had evidence that it was baboons. I just needed the footage.

The next day I had a man set up a security camera system to catch any chaos that happens in my pool. I went to a friends house and the security cameras caught some interesting things.

I came back from my friends house and I saw the deck was wet again. Now I knew that it was definitely baboons. I rushed to see the footage from the security cameras and it had proof that baboons were having a pool party in it.
I went down to the where the baboons lived and told the guy looking after them to tell that his baboons were coming to my pool. He told me that the reason why is that there is not enough water to go around so they came here. I had no idea about that. So I went back home.
The next day I went down and told the guy that it is okay if they can come, but before they go in the must asked and be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.